mercredi 30 octobre 2019

Understanding the gulp and watch commands

I have a project which is running fine, I need to make some modifications in the project, but meanwhile I came across two commands that team is using on the project are gulp, ./watch, what are these commands for? This project is part of Visual Studio Solution, it has an Ember project, when ran the ./watch command, it posts the compiled javascript into a different UI project, so what are these commands, what should I do to use them more efficiently I want to have knowledge about it.

When I tried to find out the location of the gulp command, its in node_modules folder, but when I am reading online, it should be created by the developer, does it come as a package or do I have to make any changes? I want to understand what's it about?

What is ./watch command, like if I add any components or Services etc, should I make any changes to these commands, I got some sort of information online that these two commands are for deployment, which one should run first and which one should run next - any help please?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire