jeudi 30 juillet 2020

How can I use font-awesome in my ember.js app?

I have just started learning ember.js, and am currently working on a small project to practice. I'm trying to add some font-awesome icons into the app, yet when I follow the directions from the link font-awesome sends me to for ember.js applications, theres multiple syntactical ways of adding an icon. (The link is: https://fontawesome.com/how-to-use/on-the-web/using-with/ember, and https://github.com/FortAwesome/ember-fontawesome). So when I tried to add I get this error in my console:

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property 'syscall' of null

and when I try this syntax <FaIcon @icon="coffee" />, I get this error:

Uncaught (in promise) Error: Compile Error: Cannot find component fa-icon

Kind of lost right now. I don't see a lot of relevant tutorials out right now and the docs for the font-awesome instructions are confusing me...Any advice would be highly appreciated. :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire