lundi 7 décembre 2020

EmberJS 3.19 performance issues with large amount of data

So I'm currently trying to debug some major performance issues we're having with our app. Once some more data is loaded (~1000 in the store, ~30 rendered) the app tends to get slowed down by a lot. Firefox is telling me, the tab is using ~100MB memory.Which isn't optimal, but I have tabs that use more and aren't problematic.

Interesting to note is, that I use pretty much one single route template for all our routes. The thing that differs between the routes is the model, but not the template. The slowdowns happen most notably when transitioning between routes. It's also noticeable on UI events though.

It's very hard for me to pinpoint the problem and show you some code. The whole source is public though so feel free to look into it. https://github.com/puzzle/cryptopus/tree/master/frontend

Do you have any advice for me? Debugging performance issues in EmberJS over all or even for my specific problem? I'm thankful for any inputs.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire