dimanche 17 avril 2022

Errors when using "npm start" (in MacOS)

I have been trying for sometime already to just run "npm start" for an old app developed with EmberJs but I get several errors. I had tried the following:

  1. Uninstall, cache clean, install Ember-cli
  2. Remove the "node_modules" and run "npm install"
  3. Updating ember-cli-babel
  4. And some few others like updating / removing packages

I haven't open this project for around 3 years so I am pretty sure there are new updates that probably I need to follow but not sure what else to do after the list I just mentioned above.

I uploaded what I get when running "npm start". Any guidance, help, or suggestion I would appreciate it! Thanks in advance!!

user@User-MacBook-Air app2 % npm start                         

> app@0.0.0 start /Users/user/Projects/app2
> ember serve

DEPRECATION: ember-cli-babel 5.x has been deprecated. Please upgrade to at least ember-cli-babel 6.6. Version 5.2.8 located: app -> ember-clean-tmp -> ember-cli-babel
ember-cli-htmlbars-inline-precompile v1.0.0 and above require the ember-cli-babel v6.7.1 or above. To use ember-cli-babel v5.x please downgrade ember-cli-htmlbars-inline-precompile to v0.3.

An error occurred in the constructor for ember-cli-htmlbars-inline-precompile at /Users/user/Projects/app2/node_modules/ember-cli-htmlbars-inline-precompile

npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! app@0.0.0 start: `ember serve`
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR! 
npm ERR! Failed at the app@0.0.0 start script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR!     /Users/user/.npm/_logs/2022-04-17T17_03_00_039Z-debug.log



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire