mercredi 24 mai 2023

Why am I losing JSDoc type definitions when importing a React library into an Ember app in a monorepo?

I have two packages in a single repo, charts is for all of the charts and is built in React, while ui is for the rest of the UI and built in Ember.

Because the charts library is quite complicated, I decided to add JSDoc to each chart to expose the expected parameters to the UI library. To make this simpler, each chart is exported, then imported into a index.js file in the React app, which is then imported into the Ember app and consumed there.

The issue I'm facing is that I can see the type definition everywhere in the React app, but as soon as I import it into the Ember app, I lose all of the type definition on hover

I tried following the steps here to no avail




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire