jeudi 13 juillet 2023

Triggering live-reloading when developing an Ember addon

I'm developing a private Ember addon for my team that will contain a few branded UI components that we will reuse in a bunch of different apps, such as a <BrandHeader /> and <BrandFooter />.

Is there an standard for creating a development environment that allows you to get live-reloading previews of your components as you build them? If there's not a standard, does anyone have a workflow that you've created that works well for you?

I tried using the strategy of creating an addon with the ember-cli ember addon <name> and then npm linking to an Ember app where I call the components, but with that method I need to rebuild the ember app every time I make a change in to the addon.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire