I have a simple EmberJS app to list and show various objects.
My /servers.json API (for example) return this kind of format:
[
{
"hosted_domain" : "example.com",
"status" : 1,
"name" : "srv0443",
"id" : 443
},
{
"id" : 392,
"status" : 1,
"name" : "srv0392",
"hosted_domain" : "example.com"
},
{
"hosted_domain" : "example.com",
"id" : 419,
"name" : "srv0419",
"status" : 1
}
]
But I got the following error:
Assertion Failed: The response from a findAll must be an Array, not undefined
Ember expects this kind of format:
{
"servers" : [
{
"name" : "srv0443",
"status" : 1,
"id" : 443,
"hosted_domain" : "example.com"
},
{
"status" : 1,
"name" : "srv0392",
"id" : 392,
"hosted_domain" : "example.com"
},
{
"status" : 1,
"name" : "srv0419",
"hosted_domain" : "example.com",
"id" : 419
},
]
}
I know I can override the payload with the extractArray of the RESTSerializer.
It's works by doing payload = { servers: payload } but how get it working in a generic way?
How can I do to catch the needed key of an Ember's controller?
In a more general way, what is the good REST format, by convention?
Thanks.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire