mardi 26 mai 2015

Emberjs components actions

I am trying to use Emberjs components. And I stumbled into trouble with actions.

Here my component:

export default Ember.Component.extend({

    actions: {
        openObject: function (id) {
            this.sendAction('openObject', id);
        }
    },
...

And here my controller, also I have created the same action in the route.

export default Ember.Controller.extend(
    {
        actions: {
            openObject: function (id) {
                    self.transitionToRoute('objects.bc', id);
            }
        }
    }
);

And what I need is just to make transition by action from component.

And it is work only if I connect controller action and component action this way:

{{bc-table openObject="openObject"}}

Is there some way to send action from component to router/controller without such connection?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire