lundi 25 mai 2015

Emberjs multiple TextField issue

I have a weird bug with the TextField that I don't understand. This is the first time I am working with TextField, before I was using {{input}} instead, but for the sake of form validations etc I needed to change.

My problem is that I have two TextField and when I enter something in the first one, the second one also has the value.. If I enter 'Hello' in the first, the second will also filled with 'Hello', like they are linked somehow..

This is my template login.hbs:

<div class="form-group">
    <label class="control-label hidden">Mandatory field</label>
    {{view "input" type="text" classNames="form-control" value=username placeholder="Please enter username"}}
</div>
<div class="form-group">
    <label class="control-label hidden">Mandatory field</label>
    {{view "input" type="password" classNames="form-control" value=username placeholder="Please enter password"}}
</div>

My views/login.js :

export default Ember.View.extend({
    actions: {
        submit: function() {
            this.get('controller').send('login');
        }
    }
});

My views/input.js This one is just some DOM check.

export default Ember.TextField.extend({
    focusOut: function( e ) {
        var $tag = Ember.$(e.currentTarget);
        if (!$tag.val()) {
            if(!$tag.parent().hasClass('has-error')) {
                $tag.parent().find('.control-label').removeClass('hidden');
                $tag.parent().addClass('has-error');
            }
        } else {
            if($tag.parent().hasClass('has-error')) {
                $tag.parent().find('.control-label').addClass('hidden');
                $tag.parent().removeClass('has-error');
            }
        }
    }
});

Did I do something wrong ??

Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire