vendredi 24 juin 2016

Ember: dealing with key up event, mobile Firefox on Android

I have a key Up event in my component which is not firing in mobile Firefox on Android. All is well on Chrome. I've read that that the key up event isn't supported on mobile FF, and have read about some solutions if you're using jQuery eg Key event doesnt trigger in Firefox on Android when word suggestion is on but I don't know how to fix this when using a component in Ember..

So in my component I have

keyUp(event) {
  // eg this.set('disabled',false)
},

I'm using the event for both a contact form and an autocomplete search. I can live with it on the contact form but not sure what do if the search doesn't work on mobile FF!

Does anyone know of a solution?

Many thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire