vendredi 22 juin 2018

How to specify compression for custom build environment in Ember

How do I specify compression, bundling and adding invalidation hashes to filenames for a custom environment?

The production environment will automatically compress and consolidate files and add invalidation hashes to the file names. I.e. whenever I use ember build --environment=production to trigger the if (environment === 'production'){} case in config/environment.js

But I want to create and build for a QA environment that also compresses files and adds invalidation hashes to file names. I.e. the following should also produce compressed files named with invalidation hashes:

config/environment.js

if (environment === `qa`){
    ENV.somevar = 'qa-value'
}

command

ember build --environment=qa




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire