mercredi 26 septembre 2018

Ember.js use triggerKeyEvent for default browser behaviour

Is it possible to use the triggerKeyEvent test helper to initiate default browser behaviour?

So far I can only get it to initiate Ember actions linked to the key event, for example if I have a keyup action defined on .my-input.

I've tried with keyup, keydown and keypress.

One example would be trying to tab from one input to the next:

await focus(document.querySelector('.my-input'));
await triggerKeyEvent(document.querySelector('.my-input'), "keyup", 'Tab');

Another would be to check or uncheck a focussed checkbox with the spacebar key:

await focus(document.querySelector('.my-checkbox'));
await triggerKeyEvent(document.querySelector('.my-checkbox'), "keypress", 'Space');



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire