lundi 24 septembre 2018

using Visual Studio Code and Visual Studio Community interchangeable for .NET CORE Web API

Please note that I am new to front-end and back-end Web API development.

I am not sure if this is possible, and I suspect it is not, but I am wondering if anyone knows whether or not it is possible to modify a .NET CORE Web API with both Visual Studio Code and Visual Studio Community? I suspect it is not because VS Community creates the project with a solution files whereas VS Code does not.

The reason for doing this is that I like the CLI nature of Visual Studio Code to create .NET CORE Web API's that can be developed in tandem with a EmberJS front-end framework. However, I much prefer Visual Studio Community's debugger and intellisense for more advanced development of the back-end. This is purely a preference and not necessarily a show stopper.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire