lundi 29 avril 2019

Send POST request from ember to specified URL

I am new to full stack development, and having an issue with a web application I'm working on for my employer. I was tasked with creating a fairly simple application that we can scale over time. For now all that it needs to do is take data from one of our databases, and pass it to a front end application. Using this front-end app our workers should be able to double check the information passed in, and make sure it has been properly translated to a new format. After it is translated I want to send an HTTP POST request to our new systems back-end and have it add this new data via the REST API. Essentially it's an application that was used for practice to get me more acquainted with full stack development while making an effective tool to transfer mass data from one system to another. I can't seem to figure out how to set up something in ember.js to send that POST request to somewhere other than my back-end though.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire