mardi 10 mars 2020

Ember-Template-Lint How to fix block-indentation errors on hbs files?

I am able to run esling on *.js files. However, it does not seem to support handlebar files.

I did some searching online and found Ember-Template-Lint. But, I am unable to figure out how to change automatically fix block indentations. Is it possible to automatically fix all block indentation errors on Ember handle bar files?

1.) What rule do I use in .template-lintrc.js 2.) What command do I run from the terminal to fix any/all *.hbs files?

https://github.com/ember-template-lint/ember-template-lint

'use strict';

module.exports = {
    extends: 'recommended',

    rules: {
        'no-html-comments': false,
        'no-bare-strings': false
    }
};



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire