mercredi 21 juillet 2021

Access dropdown within

Ran into some problems trying to access a "ember-basic-dropdown-content-emberXXXX". The values of the dropdown, the seem only to exist once I click on the dropdown menu. When dropdown menu is active the values are generated as a childelement with parents “ember-basic-dropdown-wormhole”

What I want to access is <div id="ember-basic-dropdown-wormhole" data-identifyelement="28"></div> where I can find a childrens list(?)

<li class="ember-power-select-option" id="ember-power-select-options-ember341-1" aria-selected="false" aria-current="false" data-option-index="1" role="option">Order</li>

<li class="ember-power-select-option" id="ember-power-select-options-ember341-2" aria-selected="false" aria-current="true" data-option-index="2" role="option">Agent</li>

<li class="ember-power-select-option" id="ember-power-select-options-ember341-3" aria-selected="true" aria-current="false" data-option-index="3" role="option">Status<li>

Unfortunately the childrens list is not available unless I click on the dropdown menu/list. Having 100s of lists to click it would be great if I could use hotkeys and I would really appreciate som help. I'm totally stuck here.

If it is not possbile with js, may this be possible with brython?

 Thank you




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire