lundi 5 juillet 2021

Is there way to transfer images to a directory in an IoT edge device using Node-JS?

I have been working on a Node-JS application that requires uploading an image to a Amazon-S3 bucket for and then being inferenced using ML on IoT Edge devices running remotely and uploading the inference data on the cloud as a part of my internship. However if I want to directly run the inference when the edge device is available locally connected to my network , I can't find a way to do so. Technically I want to transfer the image to a directory dpu_models/images/ in the local edge device , run some command that will trigger the same inference as it happens on uploading image to AWS-S3. I'm quite new to this edge device and greengrass technology , only having developed Node-JS projects that just deal with databases prior to this and unable to get proper mentor guidance due to pandemic work from home. So any help will be appreciated , even just reference to proper materials to learn how to do this will be good enough for me.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire