lundi 19 septembre 2022

Sub set of list using Java Script

I am trying to create a sub set of the list from a given list.

For example, I have a list of fields which can be checked and unchecked. I am trying to create a sub list which will only have those items which are checked.

I am unable to create it using Javascript as I am very new to the language. Can someone please help me with it?

this.attributeCategoryOptions.forEach((el) => {
  el.description += ' Required';
});

if (this.args.formData.descriptionDefaultFieldId)
  this.descriptionDefaultFieldSelected = this.descriptionDefaultFieldOptions.find((el) =>
    this.args.formData.descriptionDefaultFieldId === el.id);

if (this.args.formData.iconUrl)
  this.iconUrlSelected = this.iconUrlOptions.find((el) =>
    this.args.formData.iconUrl === el.id);

if (this.args.formData.attributeDescriptionIdOptions != null) {
  this.attributeCategoryOptions.forEach((listItem) => {
    listItem.checked = false;
    this.args.formData.attributeDescriptionIdOptions.forEach((attr) => {
      if (listItem.id === attr.id) {
        listItem.checked = attr.checked;
      }
    });
  })



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire