I'm using EmberData with an Express backend which is connected to MongoDB with Mongoose.
I have a route file at app/routes/commands/index.js which has a model hook like so
model: function() {return this.store.find('command');}
The template at app/templates/commands/index.hbs looks like this
{{#each command in model}}
<p>Trigger: {{trigger}}</p>
<p>Response: {{response}}</p>
<p>Permission: {{permission}}</p>
{{/each}}
In the console I see this error on the /commands page
Uncaught TypeError: this.record.trigger.apply is not a function
ember$data$lib$system$model$internal$model$$InternalModel._triggerDeferredTriggers @ internal-model.js:439
Queue.invoke @ ember.debug.js:910
Queue.flush @ ember.debug.js:974
DeferredActionQueues.flush @ ember.debug.js:770
Backburner.end @ ember.debug.js:160
Backburner.run @ ember.debug.js:228
run @ ember.debug.js:20075
ember$data$lib$system$adapter$$default.extend.ajax.Ember.RSVP.Promise.hash.success @ rest-adapter.js:831
jQuery.Callbacks.fire @ jquery.js:3148
jQuery.Callbacks.self.fireWith @ jquery.js:3260
done @ jquery.js:9314
jQuery.ajaxTransport.send.callback @ jquery.js:9718
I've not seen this error before so I'm getting a little thrown off. When I look in the ember inspector in the data tab I see the commands that the express server is sending back so the connection is working and returning results just fine.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire