jeudi 25 juin 2015

How to make an array of objects global in ember JS

I have just started learning ember JS, so this question might sound silly. I'm trying to design a blog like website using ember v 1.12.0. Right now, I'm using static data for the posts. They look like this: var posts=[{ id:1, author:{name:"Clark Kent",age:32}, identity: "Superman", Description: "Alien", date: new Date('1-1-15'), body: 'Stands for hope' }, { id:2, author:{name: "Bruce Wayne",age:31}, identity:"Batman", Description: "Billionaire", date: new Date('1-1-16'), body: 'Stands for fear' }]; I would like to make this global so that it can be accessed from multiple containers and also that the data persists when I edit the details dynamically. I know this may not even be good practice. But, right now, I'm just trying to build this page. So your help would be appreciated. Thank you.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire