mardi 30 juin 2015

rails-api ember js polymorphic association

On my Rails Api, I have 3 models User, Property, and Address. Each Users and Properties can have one Address and Address is set as a polymorphic association as following:

address.rb

class Address < ActiveRecord::Base
  belongs_to :locatable, polymorphic: true
end

user.rb

class User < ActiveRecord::Base
  has_one :address, as: :locatable, dependent: :destroy
end

property.rb

class Property < ActiveRecord::Base
  has_one :address, as: :locatable, dependent: :destroy
end

In my addresses I have following fiels: locatable_type and locatable_id as well as the necessary fields for the address body.

My specs are passing on the rails side but when I am having hard to implementing this association in Ember. I use the ActiveModelSerializer gem on the rails side and the ActiveModelAdapter on the ember side.

So, I was wondering whether someone could point me to the direction to follow in order to getting these associations set in Ember.

Thanks,




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire