jeudi 30 juillet 2015

ember-cli ember build generates incomplete index.html?

I am trying to build an ember app with ember-cli. I created the app with ember new HelloWorld and built it with ember build. Inside the "dist"-Folder is a index.html with this Markup:

<!DOCTYPE html>
  <html>
    <head>
      <meta charset="utf-8">
      <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">
      <title>HelloWorld</title>
      <meta name="description" content="">
      <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
      <base href="/" />
      <meta name="hello-world/config/environment" content="..." />
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="assets/vendor.css">
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="assets/hello-world.css">    
    </head>
    <body>
      <script src="assets/vendor.js"></script>
      <script src="assets/hello-world.js"></script>    
    </body>
  </html>

In older Ember-Versions we wrote our templates inside this index.html. I know ember "precompiles" the templates now, but where are they? When I open the index.html with a Browser I get an empty page. How does this work now? Do we need to run a node server for the ember-app? I just want to copy the output of ember build inside a Asp.Net project and include the files into my index.cshtml.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire