mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Will learning this webstack allow me to eventually make system agnostic apps with cordova?

I've dabbled with rails and django before, but at this point in my life I'm ready to put a lot of time towards learning a webstack that will let me build fast, scalable and maintainable web-apps. My understanding is that it's now possible to make phone apps with a palette of webstack skills using cordova. Before I begin to invest a lot of time learning a full stack, I'd like to know which will carry over and enable me to build phone apps.

Right now, I'm learning Rails, Rspec, Coffeescript, Ember, Mongodb and haml/sass. Will these tools allow me to build apps with cordova (or something similar)? If not, what would you suggest as alternatives?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire