vendredi 29 janvier 2016

Bootstrap Div .container doesn't centered in EmberJS app

I want to build responsive application by using Twitter Bootstrap. I found many ways how to import this, but they all have the same result. Tag div with class .container doesn't auto centered (horizontal), it shows on the left side of the page. In Chrome DevTools panel .container doesn't have any width calculations for responsive design. And .conatiner doesn't have margin-left, margin-right: auto. I don't know why it's not working properly. I was trying many guides. For example this one: http://ift.tt/20xhvGi The last commands that I used to import Bootstrap was:

ember install ember-cli-sass
ember install ember-sass-bootstrap

Here is my simple project: http://ift.tt/1RQGVNq

And html template application.hbs:

<div class="contatiner">
  <div class="row">
    <h1>Reading List</h1>
    {{outlet}}
  </div>
</div>

I haven't any expirence in EmberJS. It's my first example application. But I spent a lot of time to resolve this simple problem and it makes me mad. Bootstrap works excellent in all of my Ruby on Rails applications.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire