mardi 19 juillet 2016

Creating Record for Many to Many Model EmberJS 2.6

I have two models. Lets call them mult and post. They have a many to many relationship.

Their definitions looks like:

Post:

export default Model.extend({
  name: attr(),
  mult: hasMany('mult')
});

Mult:

export default Model.extend({
  name: attr(),
  perspectives: hasMany('post')
});

I want to start off by creating a Post and adding Mults to it. So, I do

createPost(name) {
  let post = this.get('store').createRecord('post', {
    name: name, mults: []
  });
  post.save();
},

in my controller.js. However, this then throws an exception of

mult.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: (0 , _emberData.default) is not a function

and it is referring to this line of mult:

name: (0, _emberData['default'])(),

Can I create a post first without providing any mults? If so, what might be a suggested workaround?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire