mercredi 27 juillet 2016

Emberjs is not returning data

Im trying to make a search from my component when the customer select an option. But my component its not loading the data when I use filters on it but without filters it work... This is my code.

My component country-list.js

import Ember from 'ember';

export default Ember.Component.extend({
  store: Ember.inject.service(), 
  iso3: null,
  valuesIso: null,
  actions: {
    countryIso() { 
      this.set("iso3", this.$("#whohow option:selected").val());
      const filcode = this.$("#whohow option:selected").val();
      this.set("valuesIso", this.get('store').findAll('country').then((iso) => {
          return iso.get('ccode') === filcode;
      }));  
    }
  }
});

My index.hbs calling my component

 

my component handlebars country-list.hbs

<select name="whohow" id="whohow" class="form-control" onChange=>
    
        <option value=''></option>
    
</select>




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire