mercredi 24 août 2016

Error 404 when directly access to a route in EmberJS distribution app

I have developed a web application with EmberJS and I want to deploy in a real server.

When I test in localhost with environment development and command ember severything is OK, but when I create the distribution package with ember build --environment=production and deploy it using a webserver (in my case python -m SimpleHTTPServer 4200) I get the following error when I try to access directly to a route.

Error response

Error code 404.

Message: File not found.

Error code explanation: 404 = Nothing matches the given URI.

If I enter in myaddress:4200 and navigate through links, nothing is wrong but if I want to refresh the web or change the url, the error 404 happened.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire