dimanche 28 août 2016

nested rails api with ember js (beginner)

First time poster and extremely new to ember js,rails and would describe myself as a beginner programmer.

I am currently using a nested rails api(and for the moment it cant be changed).It follows a pattern of:

   - apiHost/businesses returns all businesses
   - apiHost/businesses/business_id returns the business with that id **
   - apiHost/businesses/business_id/prices returns the prices in the business
   - apiHost/businesses/business_id/prices/prices_id returns the price with the id **

The ** shows the link which a PUT request can be sent to.

I am really struggling of finding a way to accesses the nested elements and from research ember js isn't a fan of nested resources.

I have come across a some websites which look promising but I just cannot seem to get it to work:http://ift.tt/1mRTsCM (maybe my implementation is incorrect or code when doing return....) or I'm not sure of how to implement it Ember JS: Nested api routes

I have added my business model and the price model below.

export default DS.Model.extend({
  address: DS.attr('string'),
  description: DS.attr('string'),
  price: DS.hasMany('price')
 });

export default DS.Model.extend({
  cost: DS.attr('string'),
  description: DS.attr('string'),
  business:DS.belongsTo('business')
});

Any help would be greatly appreciated, the first link looks to be promising and perhaps the simplest solution for me.

I am currently using ember cli 2.7

Thank you.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire