vendredi 27 janvier 2017

Ember JS error handling: Accessing errors in model not possible due to adapter error

The version of Ember is 2.10.2.

I asked a question about error responses and handling here: Assertion Failed: `AdapterError` expects json-api formatted errors array

I thought it was solved, but it is not. I can not get my errors to bind (is this a correct way to put it?) it to the model. I now have an adapter error saying:

message:"The adapter rejected the commit because it was invalid"

And the error response looks like this:

{
    "errors": [{
        "source": {
            "pointer": "\/data\/attributes\/email",
            "parameter": null
        },
        "detail": "user.email.not_blank"
    }]
}

Can someone please enlighten me on how to get to the error messages through the model?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire