mardi 18 juillet 2017

Change ember build directory without command line flags

I am trying to make my Ember project build to a directory outside of the project and for future builds I don't want to use command line flags each time. ember build --output-path=/not-dist will work for me but I want Ember to add the flag automatically.

    outputPaths: {
      app: {
        html: '../presentation/index.cfm',
        css: {
          'app': '../presentation/assets/ember-presentation-viewer.css'
        },
        js: '../presentation/assets/ember-presentation-viewer.js'
      },
      vendor: {
        css: '../presentation/assets/vendor.css',
        js: '../presentation/assets/vendor.js'
      }
    }

I have tried this as per the ember-cli documentation but ember-presentation-viewer.css was insisting on getting built in the dist directory with all the additional paths put there.

Is there a way to do this?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire