lundi 31 juillet 2017

Ember LiveReload inside Kubernetes Pod

I'm setting up a local Kubernetes cluster using Minikube and Xhyve as the VM driver on Mac OS.

I have gotten volume mounting from my laptop to the pod working (when I bash into my pod with kubectl exec -it my-pod -- /bin/bash I can see the files inside the pod update with my filesystem), but the Ember app running inside the pod never reflects the file changes. I have to destroy the deployment, rebuild, and redeploy in order to see file changes take effect.

In my Dockerfile I EXPOSE port 42000 as the live reload port and start the server using a CMD which simply runs ember server --host 0.0.0.0 --live-reload-port 42000.

Is there some trick I'm missing to get the LiveReload feature working with Kubernetes? Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire