samedi 23 septembre 2017

How to compile my hbs file at my production server?

I'm a server guy with very little knowledge about the client side. My client application is built with ember all I need is to provide a link to my api from the UI. For which I am adding the anchor a tag within .hbs file. I've now idea of how to compile these changes so, that the changes get reflected in my production setup.

Gone though ember-quick-start page and it made me understand what is a model, template, components and all basic stuffs and it teaches me how to run the ember application from my machine.

Now, to get the changes get reflected in a remote machine (in my sample production setup) how should I do? Any help article or guidance with this would be a great relief to me.

Thanks in advance :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire