mardi 19 septembre 2017

typescript error TS2688 after installing ember-table. Can I not ignore those?

I am using ember with typescript. After installing ember-table, started getting the errors below -

error TS2688: Cannot find type definition file for 'antiscroll'.
error TS2688: Cannot find type definition file for 'jquery-mousewheel'.
error TS2688: Cannot find type definition file for 'jquery-ui'.

while Typed definition for jquery-ui is not there but we do have jueryui on definitelytyped, others are not even available.

I know there is lot of discussion on github (http://ift.tt/2ycfR42) but I see no resolution despite the issue being closed, I may be mistaken though.

Has anyone solved this yet? Since these were installed as dependencies and not used directly, I have no control over defining then as 'any'.

Help needed.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire