dimanche 17 septembre 2017

Reload ember model

Hi I'm a little confused how ember works, I've got a app I'm creating which is to list tasks for a particular user. Here is my model:

import DS from 'ember-data';

export default DS.Model.extend({
    title: DS.attr('string'),
    location: DS.attr('string'),
    date: DS.attr('date'),
    archive: DS.attr('boolean'),
    user: DS.attr('string'),
});

That is for when i add a task to the task list. However for when I get all the tasks in my tasklist i use this in my route:

model: function () {    
        return this.store.findAll('task');   
    }

For my filtering of all the users for the tasks I've add this to my controller:

filteredModel: Ember.computed('model', function(){
        let model = this.get('model');

        return model.filter(function(item){
            return item.data.user == this.get('session.user.email');
        });

    }),

All of this works fine. However when I add a new task to the task list, it doesnt update my tasks list, so I have to reload my page. Can this be done automatically, without refreshing my page?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire