lundi 12 février 2018

Adding css/js structure from a template into an Ember project

I recently purchased a HTML based template. It came with a large number of CSS and PLugin files and I am struggling to use these as part of an Ember project. I'm not entirely sure where they are supposed to go or how they are supposed to be called.

Assuming the following structure from the template:

-assets
 -css
  -theme
   -a number of css files
 -js
  -a number of js files
 -less
  -bootstrap folder
   -less files
  -components
    -less files
  -other folders
  -less files
 -plugins
  -plugin folders
  -plugin js

I don't know how to best 'emberise' this structure, particularly the CSS and Less files. I am using the ember Less compiler and tried the following in the Ember application:

-styles
 -css
 -less
 -app.less

and attempted to import the files from the less folder with @import "less/style.less"; but this fails to load the requested resources.

I do not think they should be in the Public folder and called in as scripts (aside from the JS perhaps) but I am so far unable to successfully pull in these resources.

I appreciate answers to a question like this will be somewhat subjective but any pointers are appreciated




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire