jeudi 1 février 2018

How to alter a javascript extension and use it in my project without waiting for approvals?

I'm using an extension in my project called cytoscape in my Ember.js project and along with it, cytoscape-context-menushttps. I needed to make one tiny change to it to accommodate the needs of my project. I have done so and it works great (I tested it locally by simply monkey-patching the code in the relevant JS file in the extension and confirming it works).

I just want to know, how am I supposed to incorporate this change into my project, without having to manually change that bit of code every time we build our project? I know that I can pull down the repo and make a PR on it and get it approved, but that could take days/weeks/months. There must be a way I can manage this myself.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire