mercredi 27 novembre 2019

Ember-cli is ignoring options .babelrc

I want to configure my Ember app to either ignore the data-stubs folder, or set compact to false so I can silence the following error during builds:

[Babel: my-app > applyPatches][BABEL] 
 Note: The code generator has deoptimised the styling of dev/my-app/tests/data-stubs/foo.js
 as it exceeds the max of 500KB.

Accepted answers on StackOverflow say to configure the .babelrc file, but that isn't working with ember-cli builds. Answer: BABEL Note: The code generator has deoptimised the styling of "app.js" as it exceeds the max of "100KB in Meteor

I made a .babelrc file in the root folder of my ember app and have tried many different configurations:

{
  "ignore": ["**/data-stubs/*.js", "tests/data-stubs/*", "*tests/data-stubs/*"], //do not translate our stub files
  "compact": false,
  "env": {
    "development": {
      "compact": false
    }
  }
}

None has any effect and always results in the The code generator has deoptimised the styling error message. I also put a .babelrc file into the data-stubs folder with the same settings as above, and that isn't working either.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire