mercredi 5 août 2020

bootstrap4 on ember.js: how do I build this exact top navbar and left side navbar

what I would like to do in RED BOX

hello. obviously I am new and very much a beginner.

I am using ember.js for my application frontend and bootstrap to ease the styling process. I want to build a top fixed menu bar like the picture attached and a left navigation bar with scrolling like the picture attached. maybe because I am new thats why I am unable to use the manuals properly to land me at this point.

if anyone choose to help, need to know 1st that if there are already defined builtin components in ember.js to solve this issue (I am using ember v3.18), I am unable to find any.

2nd, if 1st question answer is no, then how can I build it - or are there any suggestive codes available online for me to learn from?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire