lundi 26 octobre 2020

from `Ember Serve`, how to run lint on each new build

I encountered this problem while upgrading from Ember 3.12 to Ember 3.20. Originally, whenever ember serve was running, any changes to the code would also trigger the linting scripts to re-run. I've looked at some Ember pull requests and it seems some of the linting libraries were swapped which may have had an adverse side-effect of not causing the linting tool to run on either ember serve, or ember test. Instead, linting must be called manually through the command line. This is the PR that I think maybe related to this side-effect.

https://github.com/ember-cli/ember-cli/pull/9009

Is there a way to work around this? To be clear, I want the linters to ideally run with ember serve rather than as a separate command. It's not a huge deal to me, but it is a little inconvenient to have to manually run linting now.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire