lundi 25 janvier 2021

How to display contents of routes on the website in selected fields in Ember

I'm doing a small project in Ember, which I'm really new to. I have an Ember app with a main page/route.

Main pic

What I want is that if I click on "About" etc., the contents of that route (some text, pic, whatever) will be displayed on the page in left column let's say, or wherever else I want it on the page.

So far everything I tried makes the contents appear under the footer. I tried doing this in about.hbs, thinking that if I specify the position of the contents with , which is how the page is sectioned in the index.html file, it would work. But no, all it does is creating an identical left column under the footer.

    
<div class = "container">
    <div class = "left-col">
        <p>hello</p>
    </div>
</div>

Any help would be appreciated!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire