mercredi 27 janvier 2021

Need to show/hide a button depending on the page

I am trying to hide back button on site-header that takes me to dashboard. I am using pod structure that is something like this:

  • pod
    • component
      • site-header
        • template.hbs
        • component.js
    • main
      • dashboard

In the component.js I used computed to get current route

 dashboard:computed('currentRouteName',function(){
    if(this.get('currentRouteName') === 'main.dashboard.index'){
      return true;
    }
    return false;
})

In template.hbs I used the following code to check the link.


  

Still it is the same by tweaking the if/else conditions also I either get the button on all pages or on none. Any help will be appreciated




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire