mercredi 28 octobre 2015

Ember.js action not firing in FireFox

I am using a SearchBar component where this issue is specifically happening.

<div class="resultRow list-group-item" {{action 'didClickResultDefault' this}}>
...
</div>

This, of course, fires the didClickResultDefault action in my componentcontroller.

On Chrome and Safari (and even IE) this action fires fine. However, specifically on FireFox, when I click to select this element, the action does not fire.

I have tried:

{{action 'didClickResultDefault' this on="click"}}>

but this does not help.

On pc, clicking the element just does not fire the action. On Macs, taps very unpredictably fire the action but a click does not fire the action at all.

What do I change to make Firefox interpret clicking this element to fire the action associated with it??




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire