jeudi 21 avril 2016

Empty content from promise?

I'm using ember, I call to my API using

this.store.findAll('environment').then(function(values){
  //1
},function(reason){
  //rejected
});

And my code does go into the //1, problem is I get this object which seems pretty invalid.

enter image description here


Here is what my api sends back.

{
  "data": {
    "environments": [
      {
        "id": 1,
        "localePath": "C:\\XML_DEPOT",
        "name": "Acceptation 1",
        "remotePath": "D:\\XML_DEPOT",
        "databaseServerName": "blabla",
        "databaseName": "blabla",
        "port": 60903
      },
      {
        "id": 2,
        "localePath": "bob",
        "name": "Acceptation 2",
        "remotePath": "bob",
        "databaseServerName": "blabla\\blabla",
        "databaseName": "blabla",
        "port": 60904
      }
    ]
  }
}

Thank you !




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire