lundi 21 novembre 2016

Error: GET http://localhost:4200/assets/vendor.js net::ERR_INVALID_CHUNKED_ENCODING, on Ember.js server

I am just getting started with Ember.js at v2.9.0, followed the tutorial on their page http://ift.tt/2fVWbt4, all good, save for one detail: Whenever I tried to refresh or load the development web app on Chrome browser after executing ember server on the cmd, the app would not load in browser and provide the following error most of the time (there were other errors as well but seem to be related to this one):

GET http://localhost:4200/assets/vendor.js net::ERR_INVALID_CHUNKED_ENCODING

, and one of the related errors is:

Uncaught ReferenceError: define is not defined at application.js:1

I have searched for this specific error but without luck, I tried some fix hints found, such as clearing some persistent data with the netsh command, doing an npm cache clean bower cache clean, deleting the node_modules and the bower_components folders and reinstalling dependencies; also ensuring that there was no weird proxy configuration in my LAN settings, etc.

I have encountered this error while following the tutorial, and it would kind of be bypassed by refreshing the browser a few times until the app displayed. That was before, but now the refresh does not work when working on an existing application.

I am on:

Windows 10

ember-cli v.2.9.1

node.js LTS v.6.9.1

I need to get going with this rather soon, so any hint to resolve this issue is appreaciated. Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire