mercredi 23 novembre 2016

I am unable to see he coverage statistics of my javascript module with sonarqube-gradle-plugin

Problem: I am unable to see he coverage statistics of my javascript module with sonarqube-gradle-plugin

Project Background I have a multi module project being built with Gradle. I am using java as backend language and ember.js as Frontend language. I am trying to integrate Sonar for code coverage of both the codes.

I am using sonarqube gradle plugin 'org.sonarsource.scanner.gradle:sonarqube-gradle-plugin:2.2' for sonar coverage.

Below is my sonar.properties

sonar.projectName=myproject
sonar.projectKey=com.ideas.myproject:myproject

sonar.modules=module-ui,module-services

sonar.sourceEncoding=UTF-8
sonar.projectBaseDir=myproject

module-ui.sonar.projectBaseDir=module-ui
module-ui.sonar.sources= module-ui
module-ui.sonar.language=js
module-ui.sonar.tests=tests
module-ui.sonar.javascript.coveragePlugin=lcov
module-ui.sonar.dynamicAnalysis=reuseReports
module-ui.sonar.javascript.lcov.reportPath=build/coverage/lcov.info
module-ui.sonar.javascript.jstestdriver.reportsPath=tests/reportfile.xml

module-services.sonar.projectBaseDir= module-services
module-services.sonar.sources=/src/main
module-services.sonar.language=java
module-services.sonar.java.coveragePlugin=jacoco
module-services.sonar.jacoco.reportPath=/build/jacoco/test.exec

Details: I am using the ember-cli—code-coverage plugin which generates the lcov report . I would want sonar to read the lcov report and show the coverage statistics on sonar.

The javascript plugin is installed on Sonar Server.

I tried to follow various answers to related questions on stack overflow but couldn’t find any success as yet.

Issue: I can see the sonarcoverage of java module on CI but not for the JS module. enter image description here

One observation: I cannot see any LCOvSensor in the debug log. What am I Missing? Please help.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire