vendredi 26 octobre 2018

404 throws a path that does not exist EmberJS

I was developing an ember application, which returns a payload to the application using rest, but when I run the application, it throws the following error:

Error: Ember Data Request GET /leads-mains returned a 404
Payload (text/html; charset=utf-8)
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<title>Error</title>
</head>
<body>
<pre>Cannot GET /leads-mains</pre>
</body>
</html>

The funny thing is, there does not even exist anything called leads-mains in my application! I wrote leads-main or lead-main everywhere in the code, and the path where it should check is Leads not /leads-mains, which I defined in my adapter clearly. Where is this coming from? How do I get rid of it?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire