dimanche 21 octobre 2018

Ember-Drag-Sort: Nested lists - drag doesn't work on 1st attempt

so I've ran into a weird issue that I've just now noticed about the library. If I have a drag-sort-list (with only 1 item) within another drag-sort-list, whenever I attempt to drag the item inside of the child list i've noticed the drag-event fires, but none of the css classes actually get applied. It's almost like an early return or something. I've even went through the library's code and ensured that all events are firing, yet for some strange reason If only 1 item is in the child list, the initial drag does not work.

diagram below:


parent - [ TOPICS List ]

    child - [ SUBTOPIC LIST ] <--- since this list has 2 items dragging works like normal on first try
          • test topic 1
          • test topic 2 

    child - [ SUBTOPIC LIST ]
          • test topic 3 <--- this is the item that takes two drag attempts




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire