jeudi 2 avril 2020

Ember Octane How to Clear Form Errors?

This question is related to Ember Octane How to Get Error Messages to be Displayed?

Question: What is the correct way to clear form errors and how do I do it?

In Ember Classic, I am able to clear form errors within the component JS file using the following code snippet:

Import { A } from '@ember/array';

...

init() {
    this._super(... arguments);
    this.set('errors', A([]));
},

However, in Ember Octane, I get the following ESLint error:

Don't use this._super in ES classes ember/no-ember-super-in-es-classes

I tried changing the code snippet to:

Import { A } from '@ember/array';

...

init() {
    super(... arguments);
    this.set('errors', A([]));
}

Unfortunately, I get the following error:

super() is only valid inside a class constructor of a subclass. Maybe a typo in the method name ('constructor') or not extending another class?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire