jeudi 2 avril 2020

Error: Assertion Failed: You must provide one or more parameters to the link-to component

I'm following the emberjs tutorial and I am getting an error when adding a <LinkTo> tag. I'm not sure what it means as I can't find any documentation what I need to do to properly construct this tag.

What do I need to do to construct this properly? It doesn't render on the page.

Here is my environment:

ember-cli: 3.6.1

node: 13.12.0

os: darwin x64

Here is the error in the console:

Error: Assertion Failed: You must provide one or more parameters to the link-to component.

Here are the relevant code snippets

app/templates/index.hbs

<div class="jumbo">
  <div class="right tomster"></div>
  <h2>Welcome to Super Rentals!</h2>
  <p>We hope you find exactly what you're looking for in a place to stay.</p>
  <LinkTo @route="about">About</LinkTo>
</div>

app/router.js

import EmberRouter from '@ember/routing/router';
import config from './config/environment';

export default class Router extends EmberRouter {
  location = config.locationType;
  rootURL = config.rootURL;
}

Router.map(function() {
  this.route('about');
});



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire