mardi 7 avril 2020

How do I get Chrome Local Overrides to work?

In an Ember project I am trying to debug the error index.js:903 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property onCancel of [object Object] which has only a getter. That has led me to assets/@ember/~internals/utils/index.js:903 which I started to debug with breakpoints. I gave up after realizing how many times this line is called. So I found out about Chromes Local Overrides and tried putting that line in a try-catch block with the catch having a debugger call.

I have reloaded the page with the overrides on and it acts like I never made the change. I have also tried simply adding a console.log but that also does nothing. I have also confirmed that this code gets called multiple times before encountering the error

Is there something that I might be doing wrong?

The file is saved and there is a file symbol with a purple circle on it.

enter image description here




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire